From Tuesday, 7 April 2020, in view of COVID-19 situation in Singapore, our customers can no longer dine in at our Japanese Restaurant. However, they can still buy takeaway.
For takeaway order, customers can visit our restaurant or they can text us their orders in advance to self collect.
Miz Private Room
We are pleased to announce the opening of our Private Room for your exclusive dining pleasure. Our valuable Customers can now have your own exclusive space to enjoy with twelve (12) guests. And if you like it a bit more cosy, it may even host 16 guests or more. 😁
Equip with pr...
Promotion-Tako Yaki (Octopus Ball) $3/- for 3 pieces.
Buy ONE get ONE free!! While stocks last.
Ajitsuke Iidako (Baby Octopus) Promotion (While Stock last!)-$4.99 + per potion.
Reservation Hotline - +65 6225 5761
In our effort to offer high quality food at affordable prices, we are pleased to offer a Special Promotion for :
1. Ootoro sashimi (5 slices) - $29.99
2. Chu-toro sashimi (5 slices) - $23.99
3. Hon Maguro sashimi (5 slices) - $20.00
4. Mebachi Maguro - $16.0...
Premium Sake Promotion!
Daiginjyo Sake (720ml) at only S$58/- each!
Very Smooth Sake.
Hurry! While Stock last!
MikeIt is very hard to find good and reasonable priced Japanese food in Singapore. I am very glad I found this one. Japanese owner or service at least , everything is tasted great. Price range around 20- 50 depending if you don't drink. Would recommend sashimi, udon , and the bento. Overall I would rate this place with the following: Location: 9/10 Ambient: 8/10 Taste: 9/10 Service: 10/10 Price: 9/10
- Louise LPrice is quite reasonable. Authentic Japanese owner n staff. Food was great. Soba came nice n chilled. The steak was very well cooked, and quality meat. Unagi rice was v nice. Salt baked hamachi cheek was tender on the inside, crispy on the outside. Remember to book your table, cos place is small.
- Brian SThey do their best to deliver excellent calue. BYOB if you wish to save a little. In tough times like these, they keep to a high standard. Thank you!
|Tue:||11:30 am – 2:30 pm, 5:30 – 10:00 pm|
|Wed:||11:30 am – 2:30 pm, 5:30 – 10:00 pm|
|Thu:||11:30 am – 2:30 pm, 5:30 – 10:00 pm|
|Fri:||11:30 am – 2:30 pm, 5:30 – 10:00 pm|
|Sat:||11:30 am – 2:30 pm, 5:30 – 10:00 pm|
|Sun:||11:30 am – 2:30 pm, 5:30 – 10:00 pm|